HR/People Operations Analyst
Dev-Afrique Development Advisors is a social-impact organization of strategy and development professionals committed to solving complex challenges on the African continent. With networks across African countries, we provide high-level advisory and develop unique strategies for non-profit organizations and start-ups in emerging and frontier markets in Africa. Our expertise extends across agriculture, environment and climate change, financial inclusion, health, water sanitation and hygiene, and public policy.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced People Operations Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of effective HR policies, programs, and practices that attract, develop, and retain the best talent in the organization. The position is open to candidates based in Nigeria.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Responsible for Africa-wide project staffing and management of project recruitment including selection processes for open positions, including job postings, candidate screening, and interviews
- Support the development and implementation of employee training and development programs
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters
- Develop and maintain HR metrics to assess the effectiveness of HR programs and practices
- Conduct market analysis and stay updated with HR trends and best practices
- Collaborate with global leadership to develop and implement strategies that support the company’s goals and objectives
- Ensure that HR practices are aligned with the company’s values and culture
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in human resources or people operations. Preference is given to candidates with prior experience in management or development consulting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in HR management software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations
- Experience with performance management and employee relations
- Experience with developing and implementing employee training and development programs
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact successful candidates for further steps in the recruitment process.